The Viva self-cleaning water cooler is eye candy for the kitchen countertop and office table. Made of real stainless steel, it blends in just perfectly with the modern-day office and kitchen designs. This water cooler is infused with unstable oxygen which carries out the self-cleaning.
The technique is for the unstable oxygen to destroy the bacteria responsible for creating biofilm in the regular water coolers. It self cleans several times a day, keeping the water fresh all day long.
It comes in handy for people who need a well-built cooler that’ll serve them fresh water at every time of the day. It has also been recognized and accepted by the majority of the people who need their water cooler to have the ability to retain both heat and chilliness for a long period of time. Why not come on board as I take you through all you need to know about this peculiar water cooler?
Outlined below are some of the features of the Viva self-cleaning water cooler
Ice Cooling Technology
A remarkable feature of the Viva self-cleaning water cooler is that it keeps water at an optimum temperature. A common problem of regular water coolers is their inability to keep cool water cold up to about 40°F (i.e the temperature of a refrigerator). However, with the help of its ice cooling technology, Viva keeps cool water at a chilly temperature of 40°F, which is ideal for hot weather.
An Instant Hot Water System
It has an instant hot water system that narrows the temperature to steaming hot, between 176° to 198°F, ensuring that the purpose of hot water is well served. This is unlike some of the regular water coolers which lose heat quickly and make the water go cold. Of course, very hot water is ideal for brewing well-flavored coffee and tea.
It is constructed using solid and sturdy materials. The frame is made from rigid steel that can withstand more than 300 lbs of top pressure. Having been built to suit the commercial-grade, it was strongly built to stand the test of time after so many years of constant use in a busy office or kitchen setting without packing up. Its construction is truly heavy-duty.
Water Level Indicator
It comes with a water level indicator. A beeping alarm goes off once the water in the tank becomes low. This beeping sound can be stopped by either refilling the tank or leaving the door of the cooler slightly open.
Quantity And Quality
Not only does this water cooler run a self-cleaning system to keep it free from nasty bacteria biofilm, but it also boasts of the ability to give you the coldest and hottest possible water temperatures, and in big quantities too.
The Viva self-cleaning water cooler comes with a 1-year warranty. There is also a customer care office in North America to attend to any questions or inquiries you may have.
This is a true appliance-grade stainless steel water dispenser front. It doesn’t have a stainless steel look either is it silver-plated or painted. The outer part is made of real stainless steel.
The inner part that is responsible for lifting and delivering water is made of plastic.
It is a bottom-loading water dispenser. This means that the water is stored at the bottom of the cooler. The water tank or container holds between 3 to 5 gallons of water.
- Easy to assemble and use
- Aesthetic design
- Water at your desired temperatures
- The suction pipe isn’t long enough to draw most of the water up
This water cooler has a customer rating of 3.5 out of 5. It is a relatively new product but is here to stay and fast gaining grounds. You can also read the customer review on amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How Do I Clean My Viva Self-cleaning Water Cooler?
I know that it’s been repeated over and over again that this water cooler is self-cleaning. But hey! It needs to be cleaned manually from time to time too. Don’t you think so? I’ll be taking you through a detailed guide on how to clean your Viva self-cleaning water cooler.
- Firstly, you need to unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the water bottle.
- Remove the water guard.
- Clean out the drip guard very well.
- Disinfect the reservoir.
- Rinse out the reservoir after disinfecting.
- Replace the parts and plugin into the electrical outlet.
- Clean the water drip tray.
There you have it! Your water cooler will be fresh and sparkling after you’ve done all these.
2. How Often Should I Clean My Water Dispenser?
Now that you know the importance of cleaning your self-cleaning water cooler from time to time to ensure that you’re getting the healthiest possible drinking water at all times, let’s have a talk about how often you need to manually clean your water dispenser.
A routine cleaning process is recommended every 3 to 6 months. It is important that you are consistent with the cleaning and sanitizing, for optimum performance. Of course, it is totally good for your health too. The question before this already answers how to clean a water cooler manually. You should check it out.
3. Can I Get Chilled Water From The Water Dispenser?
Yes, you can get chilled water from the water dispenser. The water dispenser features an ice cooling technology in a cooling chamber which helps to keep cool water at a chilly temperature of 40°F. Here’s a breakdown of how the cooling technology works:
The refrigeration system is attached outside of the coil. The cold then go through the pipe walls to chill the water in the coil by means of conduction. The chilled water is dispensed at mains pressure when the taps are opened.
4. How Often Do I Need To Change My 5 Gallon Bottles?
A lot of people want to know if it’s safe to reuse the plastic 5-gallon bottles used in water coolers and the right time to change them. The answer is yes. It is safe to reuse them. But not for too long.
When you reuse plastic bottles over a long period of time, bacteria either grows in them or they leach chemicals, or both can happen. A bacteria known as antimony is usually found in the plastic used in making water bottles. Although it is not rated as a carcinogen, it induces diarrhea and vomiting when ingested.
5-gallon water bottle delivery services have educated their customers on the need for inspection, cleaning, and sanitizing the bottles before reuse. However, the bottles can only be reused for about 40 times before they should be discarded for new ones.
5. Does The Water Dispenser Require Filters?
Due to the frequency of the inspection and sanitization of the water cooler as well as the constant delivery of fresh, filtered water, there’s really no need for a filter on a water cooler.
Also, these water coolers make use of pre-filtered water. This nullifies the need for an extra filter in the cooler. So, no. It does not require filters. There’s no provision for the attachment of a filter on the equipment even.
6. Does It Work With Glass Bottles?
Yes, you can use glass-gallon bottles. Plastic and stainless steel bottles have a number of advantages and disadvantages. The stainless steel bottles do not leach chemicals when they’re exposed to heat. They also do not corrode easily.
However, glass takes the lead when it comes to reusable water bottles. It has been widely accepted to be the best and safest way to store liquids and foods for some reasons. The water in a glass bottle has a pure taste when compared to other bottle options because there is no way to get any flavor from a glass container.
7. Why Does The Water Cooler Beep?
It comes with a water level indicator. A beeping alarm goes off once the water in the tank becomes low or if the bottle is empty. This beeping sound is absolutely normal and can be stopped by either refilling the tank or replacing the empty bottle.
If there’s no water readily available, you can either leave the door of the cooler slightly open or unplug the cooler from the electrical outlet to stop the flashing lights and beeping sound.
The Viva self-cleaning water cooler’s construction is heavy-duty and commercial grade, so it promises to stay around for a while before it packs up. It is self-cleaning, giving you a freshwater supply every day. It has a beautiful design, making it blend into the modern-day kitchen and office settings. It comes with a 1-year warranty, in case it has any issues with the company. No doubt, it is worth every penny spent buying it.
Other Best Selling Self Cleaning Water Cooler
- CONVENIENT BOTTOM LOAD: Stop struggling to pick up heavy water bottles and simplify your life with the easy bottom load water cooler. Save your back from strains and invest in the cooler that allows for easy bottle replacements, as the bottom load cabinet conveniently keeps your bottle safely tucked away.
- SELF-CLEANING: Maintain the cleanliness of the cooler with the Ozone Self-Cleaning feature. Enjoy the ease of maintaining a clean cooler with minimal effort, simply press the button and let the unit take care of the rest.
- HOT, COLD & ROOM TEMPERATURE: When you use our water cooler dispenser you can choose between crisp cold, room-temperature and piping hot output, making it ideal for cool refreshments or toasty beverages.
- NIGHTLIGHT: Nightlight feature gives visibility in the dimmest settings. Never struggle to see what is being poured or accidentally dispense from the wrong spout. The nightlight also allows for full visual access to the removable drip tray, so you know when it is time to clean it.
- CHILD-SAFETY LOCK: Never worry about accidental pouring of hot water again with the two-step dispensing on the hot-water spout. Simply release the lock located above the dispensing button and enjoy soothing hot water at your fingertips. Rest assured that the safety of you and your loved ones are in the hands of Brio Water Engineers.
- Installation kit: Full installation kit consisting of 20' of 1/4" tubing, 3 way plastic 1/4" push connect adapter, under sink 3/8" adapter with shut off valve, filter flushing adapter, and detailed instructions with illustrations.
- Dual filtration: Dual filters are included with the water cooler. This consists of a Sediment filter and a Carbon Block filter which will last 6 months or 1500 gallons.
- Bottleless: Our water cooler is bottle less and will reduce the cost of constant purchases of water. The water is filtered with our dual filtration system consisting of a sediment filter and a carbon block filter.
- Three temperatures: Three temperature settings allow you to customize your drinking experience. This dispenser features a crisp cold, cool, or piping hot output
- ADJUSTABLE HOT & COLD WATER: Brios’ bottom loading water cooler dispenser is unlike any on the market, you can choose a personalized temperature for the cold and hot output, making it perfect for cool refreshments or toasty beverages, satisfying all your hydration needs. Brio Water gives you the ultimate hydration experience by giving you complete control, you can choose to enjoy water as cold as 39 degrees Fahrenheit or indulge in water that is as hot as 174 degrees Fahrenheit.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Never worry about accidental pouring of hot water again with the 2-step dispensing on the hot-water spout. Brio goes above and beyond to ensure the safety of you and yours, the child-safety lock prevents any accidents from occurring, protecting the safety of you and your loved ones. Simply release the lock dispensing button and enjoy soothing hot water at your fingertips. Illuminate hydration with the LED nightlight that ensures that you won’t overfill or spill water.
- BOTTOM-LOAD WATER DISPENSER: Don’t struggle to lift heavy bottles and simplify your life with a bottom loading cooler. The cabinet fits either a 3- or 5-gallon jug and perfectly accommodates both. The bottom loading cooler quickly pumps water through the cooler and ensures that you will always have hot and cold water on hand. As a bonus, the bright electronic display provides a notification when the bottle is running low, so never be left without water.
- SELF-CLEANING OZONE: A clean cooler shouldn’t be complicated, so we simplified it for you. Enjoy minimal maintenance with the water cooler that utilizes a self-cleaning feature. Keep the unit in pristine condition at a touch of a button when you activate the Self-Cleaning Ozone that sanitizes the water tank and lines. Use the feature overnight or when the cooler will not be used for a minimum of 90 minutes, ozone technology will thoroughly sanitize the cooler and biofilms.
- LONG-LASTING: Powerful and long-lasting, Brio Water Coolers withstand the test of time. The durable cooler is made of premium stainless steel that ensure years of use. Brio Engineers guarantee that each cooler is Energy Star Approved, so invest in the brand that efficiently uses electricity and always keeps you in mind. With simple maintenance, this steel framed cooler will provide you with all that you need and more for years to come.
- THREE TEMPERATURES: Three temperature settings allow you to customize your drinking experience. This dispenser features a crisp cold, cool, or piping hot output
- Country of origin : China
- LIGHT THE WAY: Our built-in nightlight makes the water spouts clearly visible at night & has an empty-bottle indicator that lights up when the bottle needs to be replaced
- BOTTOM LOADING: Our water cooler is bottom loading to eliminate the strain of lifting, reduce spills and is suitable for 3-5 gallon water bottles (BOTTLE NOT INCLUDED)
- Self-cleaning ozone function for longer water purification