Hardwood floors look fragile and hard to care for, but that’s not true. Hardwood floors are really quite easy to maintain and care for, to do this you have to use cleaning products that don’t just clean but also protect the finish, so it continues to resist the wear and tear your family dishes out.
Here are top seven best cleaning products for hardwood floor;
Hardwood floors are known for being fairly low upkeep, and most of the time, a light damp mopping with a little bit of warm water is all that’s needed for routine cleaning. But in situations when the hardwood needs thorough or deep cleaning you can choose any of these hardwood cleaners.
1. Swiffer Wetjet Mop Pad Refills
Swiffer wetjet mop pad refills is a super-absorbent pad that cleans up to 4X more surface area than your regular mop. It has a new absorb + lock strip that helps trap dirt & grime it deep in pad, so; the dirt doesn’t get pushed around. When you’re done cleaning, you can remove the pad and throw it away.
- These work perfectly; they are very durable.
- They are safe to use on all finished floors.
- The absorb + lock strip helps trap and lock dirt so that it doesn’t get pushed around.
- The mop pads can be removed when it gets dirty.
- The heard can easily be Swivel to reach and cleans hard to areas.
- It cannot be used on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- The pad doesn’t stick to the bottom of WetJet; the lock strip comes off easily.
2. Light ‘N’ Easy Mop Steamer
This product detaches into a separate handheld steam cleaner that can be used for multi-purpose cleaning, such as garment wrinkle remover, upholstery refresher, etc. It makes use of 212°F hot steam to remove stains and sticky mess while drying quickly.
- It is fit for various floors surface: marble, tile, grout, ceramic, stone, vinyl, laminate, and sealed wood flooring.
- It is ideal for all homes with pets and babies.
- It removes wrinkles of your thin clothing such as dresses and shirts.
- It can be easily detached to a multi-purpose handheld steamer with various interchangeable attachments.
- It doesn’t last up to 2years
- Steam from the mop could be harmful when in contact with the body because it is hot.
3. Turbo Microfiber Mop
This is an extra-length lightweight microfiber mop system with hard strong aluminum alloy and reusable, washable pads. It can be used on hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wood. It Includes mop head, mop handle, 2 microfiber refills & 2 scrubbing pads. Perfect mop for cleaning Companies.
- This cleaning mop comes with 2 washable microfiber pads that can be reused, rewashed, refilled and replaced.
- It has an extra-long, easy to extend aluminum handle for cleaning hard-to-reach places in the kitchen, under the couch, up on windows, and so on. Perfect for handicapped and elderly people.
- The premium microfiber pads trap and lock in all the Stubborn messes once This way, you don’t need to rewash the same spots over and over again.
- It has a lightweight design which makes cleaning easy and saves you from fatigue.
- The mop handle can get weak and break after just a few uses.
- The velcro strips are not tightly glued to the mop and could go off easily.
4. Bona Ultimate Care kit
Bona Ultimate Hardwood Floor Care Kit includes everything you need to dust, clean and polish your hardwood floors. It Includes a durable microfiber mop with an extra-large mop head for faster cleaning, Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Spray Bottle, and 64oz Refill, Bona Hardwood Floor Polish in High Gloss, Bona Microfiber Dusting Pad, and two Bona Microfiber Cleaning Pads, one for cleaning and one for polishing.
- Extra-large mop head Cleans 40% faster based on usable cleaning surface area.
- It effectively removes dust, dirt and grime to reveal the floor’s natural shine and beauty.
- A layer of polish protects against wear to extend the life of your floor’s finish and leaves a high gloss shine for a renewed look.
- Reusable microfiber pads can be washed up to 500 times before needing to be replaced.
- It is safe for unwaxed and finished wood floors.
- Mop handle also breaks easily.
5. Swiffer Wetjet Cleaning Solution Refills
Swiffer WetJet Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner is a pre-mixed cleaning solution, especially for the Swiffer WetJet all-in-one power mop. Its safe and fast-drying formula dissolves dirt and tough, sticky messes to reveal the natural beauty of your floors.
- It has a Fresh fragrance to leave your house smelling fresh and nice.
- It dries fast with virtually no streaks or residue.
- Pre-mixed cleaning solution dissolves dirt and tough, sticky messes.
- Solution formula loosens dirt and lifts it off the floor.
- It cannot be used on Unfinished,oiled/waxed wooden boards,non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Refills are expensive and refill bottles cannot be removed.
6. Sandoo Steam Mop Pads
These Mop Pads are Made of high-quality soft microfiber material which helps for effective cleaning and do not fade in high temperature. They have strong water absorption, fast-drying capacity and are durable.
- It is easy to Install using velcro fastener design, it allows it to stay on your mop head well. Stick the Velcro to the mop pad and installation is done.
- The steam mop pads are suitable for various floor surfaces: marble, tile, grout, ceramic, stone, vinyl, laminate, and sealed wood flooring.
- Sandoo steam mop pads are machine washable and reusable and replaceable.
- It is designed for everyday cleaning.
7. Bona Premium Spray Mob
The Bona Premium Spray Mop for Hardwood Floors is an all-in-one solution to clean and reveal your floors’ natural shine. It Includes a 34oz refillable cartridge filled with Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner and a washable microfiber pad. It cleans hardwood floors effectively by removing dust, dirt and grime revealing beautiful floors.
- The fine mist spray prevents oversaturation which can cause damage to the floors.
- The economy size refills are available in the cleaning formulas, so you don’t have to buy a new one every time you run out of cleaner.
- The reusable microfiber pad can be washed up to 500 times before it will need to be replaced.
- It has a comfortable secondary grip which provides extra control when scrubbing stubborn spots.
- The extra-large mop head delivers quick and effective cleaning.
- The bottle of cleaning solution leaks.
- The handle of this product does not lock into place.
- It leaves streaks sometimes.
To keep your hardwood floors looking beautiful longer, sweep or vacuum frequently to pick up particles that can build up over time and scratch the surface. To minimize the need for damp mopping, use a dust mop or a dry microfiber pad for routine floor cleaning.
Always clean spills right away, and never allow water or any other liquid to remain on the surface of your wood floor. Keep your pets’ nails trimmed to avoid floor scratching, and position mats at entryways to make it convenient for people to wipe their feet. Use area rugs for high-traffic sections, and make sure to use furniture pads for heavy pieces that sit directly on wood floors.