Refreshed Shoe Cleaner Kit is available for use to keep your shoes in clean and pristine condition just as the day they were purchased. The foundation of looking presentable and good is having on, a neat and clean pair of footwear. This shoe cleaner kit is designed to be used by the entire family and is compatible with almost all types of footwear including leather shoes, casual shoes, flip-flops, nubuck, sports shoes, sneakers, high-tops, nylon, sandals, low tops, boots, and more.
It is ideal for conditioning and cleaning all leather and suede footwear. Contains scrubbing action which is used to get rid of tough stains such as grease, clay, grass, dirt, oil, tar, and more. The kit also contains a unique non-toxic formula that conditions and cleans your shoes thoroughly without causing any form of damage to the footwear. Can be used on footwear worn by everyone.
Each pack of Refreshed Shoe Cleaner Kit contains:
- An 8 oz. bottle of Water & Stain Repellent Spray
- Two 8 oz. bottles of Cleaner & Conditioner
- A 3 oz. bottle of white surface Touch-Up with applicator
- One specially designed wood-handled scrub brush
Features And Details
Outlined below are the features and details of the Refreshed Shoe Cleaner.
Step Up Your Game With Good Looking Shoes
As they say, every great look begins with a clean pair of shoes. You need to keep your footwear beautiful and in nice shape with the cleaning solution brush that is contained in this shoe cleaning kit. Take the pleasure of watching stains and dirt disappear from the surface of your shoes right in your presence when you scrub away to give room for a beautiful pair of footwear with this multi-purpose shoe cleaning kit.
Get Rid Of Water Marks And Stains
Contained in this shoe cleaning kit is an 8 oz. bottle of Water and Stain Repellent Spray that effectively gets rid of tough stains which are caused by grease, clay, grass, dirt, oil, tar, and more. The water and stain repellent spray lather up excellently to produce an adequate foaming action that efficaciously penetrates and deals with even the toughest dirt and stains. With this spray, you’ll get to enjoy footwears that are fine and free from stains.
Safe For Cleaning Nubuck, Suede, And Leather
Are you in need of a suede cleaner to help you keep your favorite pair of footwear looking very fine and at its best? The Refreshed Shoe Cleaner cleans nubuck, suede, and leather effectively and safely. It dissolves and lifts dirt from the surface of the footwear materials without causing any form of damage to them.
Natural Non-Toxic Formula
While cleaning your footwear, it’s good that you stay safe and keep everyone else safe at the same time. You can only get these two luxuries of safety and cleanliness at the same time with the all-natural and non-toxic formula of our Refreshed Shoe Cleaner Kit. Not only is it safe for use on shoes, but it is also safe to be used around people.
Guarantees Complete Satisfaction
Give a shine to those work shoes. Eliminate the dirt that’s been sleeping on those sneakers. With just a scrubbing session with the Refreshed Shoe Cleaner Kit, I don’t think you’ll ever look back or sideways.
- Easy to use
- Has a nice scent
- Good value for money
- The brush feels nice and sturdy
- Water repellent
- The touch-up is suitable for use only on white parts of footwear.
The Refreshed Shoe Cleaner has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Effectively Does This Clean White Mesh Canvas Shoes?
White mesh canvas tends to get dirty very easily and is often very difficult to clean.
Make use of the cleaning solution and brush in this shoe cleaning kit to keep your sneakers looking white and sparkling, just as the very first day you brought them out of the shoe box.
How To Make Shoes White Again
Outlined below are some trusted methods of restoring shoes to their white selves. Note that for every one of these cleaning methods, you must begin the cleaning process by getting rid of the big pieces of dirt using a soft brush. Then, remove the shoelaces, if available, and clean the threads out. When you must have done this, no matter the cleaning method you opt for, you’ll be able to get your shoes to be white again without any difficulties.
Let’s take a look at some of the methods:
Washing With Machine
- It’s advisable to tie your separated laces and shoes securely in a mesh bag.
- Your washing machine should be set on a gentle cycle with cold water.
- Ensure that you make use of a gentle detergent. However, do not add in the detergent till the machine is filled with water halfway. You’re advised to use half of the detergent that should be used for a normal load.
- Add the shoes into the washing machine when the tub is about three-quarters filled with water if you’re using a top-loading washing machine.
- When the cycle is completed, leave them to air dry.
Hand Wash Using Baking Soda
- Mix one-half tablespoon of water, one tablespoon of baking soda, and one-half tablespoon hydrogen peroxide in a small bowl to form a smooth paste.
- Brush the mixture gently into the surface of the shoe using an old toothbrush. The brushing should be firm enough to work the paste into the shoe material and get rid of any loose dirt. Try to get the right consistency.
- Use the brush to apply a second coating of the paste.
- Into the remaining paste mixture, stir the shoelaces.
- Place your shoes and laces under the sun for about 3 to 4 hours, or until the paste becomes dry and starts cracking off. The hotter the weather and the brighter the sun, the brighter and whiter your shoes will become.
- Then, brush off the excess paste from the shoes and fix back the shoelaces.
Hand Wash With An All-Purpose Cleaner
- Use a multi-purpose cleaner to spray your shoes.
- With an old toothbrush, scrub all the dirty areas gently but thoroughly.
- Wipe off any excess cleaner using a soft cloth.
- Wet the toothbrush and scrub your shoes till they are sparkling white again.
Hand Wash Using Bleach
- Make a solution of 4 parts water to 1 part bleach.
- Using an old toothbrush that’s dipped in the solution, scrub the dirt away from your shoes.
- Rinse off the scrub brush with water and while it’s still wet, scrub on the remaining stains till they’re all gone.
- You’re free to improve the whitening power of the bleach by leaving the shoes out in the sun for some time after applying the bleach.
How To Clean The Soles Of Shoes
It is expected that as the soles of shoes are the parts that make actual contact with the ground, they tend to get dirty very easily. The good news is that cleaning the soles of shoes is quite easy. You can begin by hitting the shoes together to loosen large clumps of dirt. Then, use either a plastic knife or any similar tool to scrape off any tough dirt that’s remaining in the threads.
To clean thoroughly, soak the soles in water for about 15 to 20 minutes before scrubbing firmly but gently with an old toothbrush. You can try to buff your shoes using a magic eraser to remove stains, spots, and scuffs if you’re in a haste.
Why Do White Shoes Turn Yellow After Washing?
One of the major reasons why white shoes turn yellow easily is that they get oxidized when they are left for a long time under the sun. They also turn yellow as a result of persistent deposits of sweat, dirt, and stains.
Another reason is when shoes still house a certain quantity of soap or detergent. This soap or detergent that’s not gotten rid of totally reacts chemically with the sun when it is aired. This makes the shoes turn yellow.
Clean up your shoes, stand out and make a statement with your footwear with the Refreshed Shoe Cleaner Kit. It is a natural and non-toxic way to lengthen the lifespan of your footwear. Simply wipe clean with a neat cloth and your clothes are conditioned, cleaned, and refreshed with no residues.
It dissolves and lifts dirt from the surface of the footwear materials without causing any form of damage to them. You can only get these two luxuries of safety and cleanliness at the same time with the all-natural and non-toxic formula of our Refreshed Shoe Cleaner Kit. It provides good value for money spent on it.