Norwex Cleaning Paste is an environmentally friendly cleaning tool that effectively takes care of all kinds of surface cleaning in just one application. It is used to polish, clean, and protect materials made from porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, aluminum, and other surfaces that are similar to the ones mentioned above. The method of use is quite easy and comprehensive too.
All you need to do is apply the cleaning paste on the surface to be cleaned using a damp enviro cloth, rinse off with water and polish off with a dry enviro cloth. Let’s face the truth. Although your home is your sacred place, the pets, the kids, and every other thing going on in there can make it dirty sometimes. You need a cleaning agent that’s strong enough to take on even the toughest cleaning tasks.
At the same time, it has to be environmentally friendly as well as easy to use. The Norwex Cleaning Paste is known as “elbow grease in a jar”. It can be used for the simplest and toughest cleaning tasks around the house. Few dabs of the cleaning paste on a SpiriSponge or an EnviroCloth go a long way and does a lot. Considered safe to be used on glasses, coffee pots, and a majority of the food ware products.
However, be careful to not use it on silver or brass. And also, if you’re worried about the possibility of scratching, remember to test on a discreet surface area first.
Procedures For Use
- Use a damp SpiriSponge or Norwex Microfiber cloth to swipe across the paste twice or thrice.
- Rub it on the surface that needs cleaning.
- Rinse well with water and wipe with a dry EnviroCloth.
- Give shiny surfaces a glossy finish with a dry EnviroTowel or Window cloth.
- Use an EnviroSponge, Spirinett, or SpiriSponge for cleaning very tough tasks. This is to provide an extra boost for the available cleaning power.
Note: Do not use polished enamel, brushed stainless steel, nickel, wood, acrylic, pewter, ore (copper), and aluminum.
Click here to view more details about this cleaning paste.
Features And Details
See the features and details of the Norwex Cleaning Paste below:
- Easy and comprehensive to use.
- Gets rid of hard water stains, rust stains, dirt, permanent marker, grime, scuff marks and so much more effectively.
- Uses minimal effort to easily remove caked dirt, soap scum, and grime that accumulated over time on surfaces to give way to a sparkling and clean exterior.
- Gives a high shine to faucets and sinks made from stainless steel.
- Removes all forms of marks and stains free linoleum, ceramic tiles, walls, and laminate.
- A good cleaning option for countertops, car tires, stoves, tubs, basins, shower floors, sinks, and white walls.
- Also eliminates burn marks from pans, pots, and similar appliances.
- Gives a sparkling shine to chrome.
- Can also be used in every other part of the house as well as outdoor sports such as boats, campers, and lawn furniture.
- With just one application, it cleans, protects, and polishes very thoroughly.
- Free from phosphate.
- Offers less packaging as it comes as a solid.
- Lasts very long as a little cleans a lot.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Ideal for cleaning glass
- Features three healthy and environmentally friendly ingredients
- Works effectively
- Long-lasting – A little goes a long way
- Makes cleaning up easy
- Quite expensive
The Norwex Cleaning Paste has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on Amazon. It is easy to understand and use, and is also safe for the environment. A little clean a lot and it has great prospects in the cleaning market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Do You Use Norwex Cleaning Paste For?
Norwex Cleaning Paste generally cleans anything and everything. Isn’t something that removes permanent marker amazing? Besides being environmentally friendly, it is a very versatile cleaner. It can be used around the house for getting rid of the grimy grout in the bathroom, whitening tiles and making them sparkle and shine, and cleaning the glass-top stove and other kitchen wares.
The paste is available in solid form in a 200ml tub and this will last you at least a year. You don’t need so much to get some serious cleaning tasks done around the house. Just a few dabs of the paste clean a whole lot.
Various Ways To Use Norwex Cleaning Paste
The use of Norwex Cleaning Paste is evident in most of our daily cleaning activities. Let’s take a look at some of the various ways Norwex Cleaning Paste can be used:
- Polish faucets
- Clean title and grout
- Remove scuff marks
- Scrub lawn furniture
- Clean and polish stainless steel
- Scrub leather seats or couches
- Remove hard water stains
- Get rid of carpet stains
- Clean porcelain sinks
- De-grease pots and pans
- Remove rust stains
- Eliminate sticky goo
- De-grease oven doors
- Remove soap scum from bathroom tubs or shower floors
- Polish silver
- Clean car floor mats
- De-grease microwaves
- Remove ink stains from counters
- Eliminate dried hairspray from styling tools
- Polish chrome parts
- Remove grass stains
- Get rid of permanent marker from tile, wood, and walls
- Remove burn marks from pots, pans, and appliances
- Clean rust off of the grill
- Remove nail polish stains
- De-grease cabinets, walls, and backsplashes
- Polish tire rims
- Get scratch marks off dishes
- Clean and polish jewelry
- Scrub clouded headlights
- Clean and de-grease stoves
- Remove armpit stains from clothing
- Scrub plastic toys
- Clean white folding tables
- Make tennis shoes look new
How To Use The Norwex Cleaning Paste
Outlined below is a detailed guide on how to use the Norwex Cleaning Paste
1 Dip an EnviroCloth or the Norwex Microfiber cloth in water and swipe the wet piece of cloth across the top of the paste a few times.
2 Rub the cloth with the paste on the surface you want to clean. Scrub evenly.
3 Rinse the cleaning area with water when you’re done scrubbing.
And you’re done.
Note, however, that you can’t use Norwex Cleaning Paste on Nickel, wood, brushed stainless steel, aluminum, or pewter.
Don’t forget also, to test the paste on an inconspicuous surface of the cleaning area before broad application.
Does The Norwex Cleaning Paste Clean Grout?
Yes, the Norwex Cleaning Paste cleans tile grout both in the kitchen and in the bathroom. And what’s more? It does it in an environmentally friendly way! Let’s have a look at how you can use the cleaning paste to get rid of grout on tiles.
- Norwex Cleaning Paste
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Spray bottle
- A stiff bristle brush
- Rubber gloves
- A small container
1 Apply the Norwex Cleaning Paste over the tile grooves where the dirty grout lies. Let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2 Fill up the spray bottle with some of the hydrogen peroxides.
3 When the cleaning paste must have sat for the recommended duration of time, spray the peroxide on the area you’ll be taking on. One portion at a time.
4 Scrub the grout thoroughly with a stiff brush.
5 The results you get should be instant. If you don’t get immediate results, spray the peroxide on the area again and scrub well this time around.
After the scrubbing process, your tile will appear dirty. Don’t worry. This is because you’re spreading loose grout dirt all over them.
6 Rinse the tile with clean water.
How Long Will Norwex Cleaning Paste Last?
Everyone who has ever used the Norwex Cleaning Paste will tell you that a little goes a long way and cleans a whole lot. This is one of the reasons why it is easily a favorite among users. Just a dab across the paste will do a lot of cleaning for you. It takes on and eliminates tough stains, no matter how long they’ve been stuck. The best part? Only a few dabs are needed! Imagine cleaning a full bathtub with a few dabs or even cleaning the whole of your kitchen sink with just a few dabs. Super cool, right? I thought so too!
Pair it with the SpiriSponge for some serious cleaning and then, the EnviroCloth for minor cleaning and you will be glad you did. The cleaning accompaniments are made from great microfibers that suck up and lock in the paste well enough. A major concern for a lot of people who want to try this cleaning paste out is that it seems quite pricey for a small container. Did you hear me the first time when I said it lasts at least a year?
The paste is compact; you don’t need much to clean. Just a little does a lot of cleaning. Depending on how frequently you clean, a container can last you for 2 years. That aside, it is versatile and can be used to clean just about anything around the home. I think it’s worth every dime spent on purchasing it.
Being skin-friendly and safe for the environment, Norwex Cleaning Paste is your best bet at getting rid of all the chemical abrasive cleaners that you must have accumulated in your home over the years. It cleans, protects, and polishes very effectively in just one application. Does not contain any form of phosphate, poison, or acid.
Gets rid of tough stains and marks easily. Provides you with enough scour power to clean as many surfaces as you can around the house. For maximum results, pair with a damp piece of EnviroCloth to clean and polish surfaces such as stainless steel, chrome, and porcelain. With its versatility and lasting period, I don’t think you stand anything to lose when you buy this cleaning paste. It is worth giving a try.