The Cleaning Bombs Washing Machine is used for deep cleaning and removing all the dirt in your washing machine. With just a tablet, you deep clean the tub of your washing machine instantly. Even as it has the sole purpose of cleaning, the washing machine is often one of the dirtiest appliances in the home.
Dirt and odor that accumulated from use over time can cause your washing machine tub to be musty and smelly.
How To Use
- Firstly, ensure that the washing machine is set to the washing mode. Then, throw the cleaning bomb into the tub of the washing machine.
- Let the washing machine run for 15 minutes.
- Then, soak for 20 minutes after the washing time is over.
- Drain the washing machine of the dirty water. The cleaning cycle is complete.
Features And Details
Here are the features and details of the Cleaning Bombs Washing Machine
Safe And Doesn’t Cause Damages
Compatible with all areas it cleans and is considered 100% safe for use on washer components and septic tanks. Also keeps your pipes and machines free and clean from deposits of dirt. Doesn’t leave residues behind after cleaning too.
Decontamination And Deep Cleaning
Makes use of active oxygen decontamination properties to get rid of almost all the dirt. Thoroughly cleans every part of the washing machine tub especially areas that hard to reach which can contain stagnant and toxic substances. Actively dissolves the oily substances that are floating around in your tub.
This is a very effective cleaning tool. It is designed specifically to dissolve slowly, thereby lasting throughout the whole wash cycle while doing away with residues better than bleach ever does. If you want to get the best results out of these cleaning bombs, use them once a month and watch your machine get cleaner and fresher.
Easy To Use
With cleaning bombs, there is no need to seek advice or help from a cleaning expert. There’s also no need to disassemble the parts of your washing machine. It is also compatible with every brand of the washing machine. Very user-friendly and easy to use. All you need to do is place a tablet of cleaning bomb in the washing drum and go ahead to run a wash cycle.
- Eliminates the musty smell in washing machines effectively.
- Gets rid of the majority of the chunks of mold.
- Does a nice deep cleaning job.
- The inside of the tub appears to be whiter after using the cleaning bomb.
- Easy to use
- Made of good quality materials.
- Doesn’t have a fragrance
- Does not come with instructions for use
The Cleaning Bombs Washing Machine has a rating of 3.1 out of 5 on Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I Use Bleach To Clean My Washing Machine?
The use of chlorine bleach is one of the many effective ways to clean the inside of a top-loading washing machine. Although bleach is a great multipurpose cleaner that kills germs instantly, it is not advisable for use for washing machines. Because it is a highly toxic chemical, it should be kept far away from clothes. Using a small capful to wash is okay.
Anything more than that will affect your clothes adversely by leaving harmful chemicals on them. Apart from being toxic, bleach degrades or worse still, damages septic tank systems by killing off the good germs that aid the natural process of decomposition. With these good germs gone, the septic tank will fail to efficiently break its contents down.
How To Clean The Gunk Out of Top-Loading Washing Machine
Ever noticed a filmy layer of gunk or mildew coating inside a top-loading washing machine? It is caused mainly by detergent or stagnant water (which may be hard or soft by the way) that’s stuck inside the unit. Although some newer models of top-loading washing machines are built in such a way that this film doesn’t form, the older models almost always have a buildup of gunk.
Failing to acknowledge the build-up of dirt in your washing machine will not make it go away, neither will it make the machine clean automatically. Rather, it’ll even transfer the dirty substances to your clothes whenever you run a wash cycle. You’ll notice a foul smell on clothes washed in a dirty washing machine. However, this can be easily avoided by cleaning out the gunk in your washing machine.
Here are steps on how to clean a top-loading washing machine with vinegar
- Turning your washing machine to the largest load possible on the hot water setting, let it fill up.
- When it begins to agitate, open the lid to stop the agitation.
- Add about 3 cups of filtered white apple cider vinegar to the hot water.
- Then, add ¾ cup of baking soda and stir the mixture.
- Allow the solution (of hot water, vinegar, and baking soda) to sit while you work on the other parts of the washing machine. Ensure that you dip your cleaning tools into the mixture and use them to scrub.
- Special attention should be paid to the top of the washing machine –where the lid shuts.
- When you’re done with scrubbing, cover the lid and allow it to drain.
- Then, run an extra cycle with just hot water. This time, don’t add baking soda or vinegar.
There you have it – a clean washing machine!
How To Make DIY Laundry Bombs
You don’t have to view laundry as a chore all the time. Rather than load stain remover, detergent, your clothes, and fabric softener into your washing machine, there is a handy homemade laundry bomb that cleans effectively and efficiently. If you don’t have all the ingredients for the preparation readily available, you can get them at the grocery store for a few bucks. This is an indication of how cheap it is to produce. Also, you get to choose your favorite essential oil as a scent for the laundry bomb, add it in, and make washing a pleasure for you.
Outlined below are easy and basic instructions on how you can achieve these powerful, effective yet cheap laundry bombs.
What You’ll Need
- A mixing bowl
- 3 tablespoons hydrogen peroxide
- 1 1/2 cup washing soda
- 1/2 cup Fels-Naptha
- Measuring spoons
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Sheet pan
- 2 tablespoons Epsom salts
- Parchment paper
- 15-20 drops essential oil
- Add the Epsom salts, washing soda, and grate the Fels-Naptha into the mixing bowl.
Being a laundry bar soap, Fels-Naptha attacks stain and cleans your laundry effectively.
Washing soda helps to soften the water while washing clothes.
Epsom salts help to soften the fabrics when clothes are being dried.
- You can now add hydrogen peroxide to the mixing bowl and give all the items a good stir.
Hydrogen peroxide whitens clothes naturally and keeps the colors fresh.
- Now, stir the vinegar into the mixture.
Vinegar fights stains and softens fabrics.
- It’s time to add some drops of essential oil to give it a customized scent.
The mixture has to look like wet sand and clump together when pressed if you mixed it well.
- Use parchment paper to cover a sheet pan. Then, scoop the mixture with a rounded 1 tablespoon measuring spoon. Press the measuring spoon against the side of the bowl and tap it out on the pan.
- When you’re done scooping out all portions, spritz with equal parts of water and vinegar.
- Let it sit for eight hours and set well before using.
Your laundry bombs are ready for use! For small washing tasks, use one tablet and use two when you have a lot to wash.
Does Vinegar Kill Mold?
Vinegar can be used as an effective and cheap treatment for various types of mold. This is because it has both antibacterial and antifungal properties. The typical cleaning white vinegar contains about 5% to 8% acetic acid. This is strong enough to get rid of many types of mold.
Sometimes the idea of cleaning a washing machine, a cleaning machine, doesn’t make sense, right? If it’s not cleaned for a long period, the build-up of soap scum and detergent can begin to cause problems. So, why should you use vinegar in cleaning? It is readily available and relatively affordable. It is a very natural and effective way of getting your washing machine all clean, shiny, and sparkly.
Can Vinegar Damage Your Washing Machine?
Experience has taught us that when used continually, vinegar can have damaging effects on things. For instance, it can cause leakages and even melt hoses.
However, when it comes to washing machines, front load washers are more susceptible to be damaged by the continuous use of vinegar. But overall, easy the use vinegar on any type of washing machine to avoid any kind of damages.
Where Do You Put Vinegar In A Washing Machine?
If you have a top load washer, pour in two cups of white vinegar and let the longest cycle run. For front load washers, the vinegar should be poured into the detergent dispenser.
You can rerun the cycle a second time while adding half a cup of baking soda if you need your washing machine to be extra clean. The basin above the water line and the top part of the agitator should be hand-washed for proper cleaning.
What Vinegar Is Best For Cleaning?
The best vinegar for cleaning is white distilled vinegar. This is due to the absence of a coloring agent in it preventing it from staining surfaces.
Cleaning with darker colors of vinegar can lead to staining.
Do You Have To Rinse After Cleaning With Vinegar?
There is no need to rinse after cleaning with vinegar. Just rinse the grime away with clean water.
Then, wipe down the doors and knobs with a cloth soaked in white distilled vinegar to prevent the build-up of soap scum.
Cleaning Bombs Washing Machine are effective and efficient ways to get your washing machines all sparkly and clean. Works well with all areas it cleans and is considered 100% safe for use on washer components and septic tanks. In addition, it keeps your pipes and machines free and clean from deposits of dirt.
The best part of it all? It doesn’t leave residues behind after cleaning too. Easy to use, very affordable, and an effective cleaner, there is nothing to not love about this cleaning tool. I recommend it if you require it.