Wood cabinets especially kitchen wood cabinets can easily accumulate driblets and spills over time as a result of constant use. This accumulated residue clouds the cabinets and makes it look bleak, hence the need to constantly clean the wood cabinet.
Wood cabinets come in different finishing. Some wood cabinets are painted while some others ate not, a cleaner that works for normal wood cabinets may not be so good for painted wood cabinets.
The top seven(7) products for wood cabinet are:
1. Murphy Oil Soap
Murphy Oil Soap wood cleaner is with mostly plant-derived cleaning ingredients and natural ingredients such as water, coconut, natural fragrance and 2% synthetic ingredients, making it safe for use. It cleans wood cabinets as well as brings out their beauty.
- It is phosphate, ammonia, or bleach-free.
- It is biodegradable.
- Murphy oil soap can be used to clean other things like wood tables, doors, and hardwood floors, among others.
- It is made up of 98% of naturally derived ingredients
- The fragrance is natural
- lt does not require rinsing
- Murphy Oil Soap can not be used on unsealed and unfinished wood cabinets.
- The bottle caps are not so good as they are too small and thin
2. Natural Conditioning Wood Oil
Natural Wood Conditioning Oil designed to be used on raw, oiled, and waxed wood cabinet finishes. It is said to be 100% natural. It contains the following ingredients coconut oil(raw and refined), proprietary essential oil blend, and rice bran wax.
- It can be used to that dry and dull wood cabinets.
- It is non-toxic. It is free from harmful fragrances and chemicals.
- It has a nice citrus scent.
- It gets rid of dirt and grime from wood cabinets.
- It enhances the warmth and color of wood cabinets
- It adds a protective finishing to the wood cabinet.
- It is a safe cleaner and it is made with food-safe ingredients.
- It wears off quickly
- It takes time before it penetrates the wood.
3. The Original Degreaser
The Original Degreaser is Stanley Home’s bestseller, it melts hard grease with ease. To use all you need to do is dilute it in water and pour it into Stanley’s pump sprayer for spray and wipe convenience. It is a very safe degreaser.
- It is a safe cleaner and biodegradable
- The original degreaser does not contain phosphate.
- It’s attainable in different count containers to meet everyone’s needs.
- It gets rid of grease and grime in few seconds. Apply this on any build-up of grease and watch it perform wonders.
- It can also be used to get rid of dirt, grease, and slime from other kitchen equipment like cookware, grills, and dishes.
- It is quite inexpensive.
- It comes in different sizes. It can also be beyond the house, in a professional setting.
- It works on fabrics. All you need to do is spot dap the greased area on the fabric and wash.
- It doesn’t work so well on massage sheets and stoves.
- It is highly concentrated.
4. Milsek Furniture Polish and Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Milsek furniture polish and multi-purpose cleaner with just one simple step polish clean and protects your wood cabinets. Yes, it is a very simple step as all you need to do is dampen a soft clean cloth or a microfiber cloth and apply Milsek to it then use it to wipe down your wood cabinets. Simple!
Milsek furniture polish and multi-purpose cleaner will not just get rid of grease and grime from your wood cabinet, it will also restore it to its natural glow.
It can be used on other kinds of wood products such as rattan furniture, wicker, fine furniture, and even hardwood floor.
- Milsek furniture polish and multi-purpose cleaner has a very nice fresh lemon scent
- It does not only clean your wood cabinet, but it also polishes it as well as protects it.
- It is very easy to use.
- You can rust Milsek furniture and multipurpose cleaner for your daily use. It cleans safely.
- It does not leave behind harmful residue or build-up
- It can be used on other wood products such as hardwood floors.
- Milsek can also be used on shower doors and car dashboards
- It can be used to repair dry areas on your wood cabinets.
- It covers scratches on wood cabinets.
- It does not work so well in getting rid of clouding in a finish
- It takes a while to dry.
5. Magic Cabinet And Wood Cleaner and Polish
Magic Cabinet And Wood Cleaner and Polish restore the natural beauty of your wood cabinets. It can also be used on all kinds of finished wood surfaces.
- magic cabinet and wood cleaner get rid of watermarks, dust, grease, food stains, watermarks, and dirt from wood cabinets
- It revives the wood cabinet original beauty and glows,
- It covers scratches on the wood cabinet
- After cleaning with it, it takes time before the wood cabinet gets dirty again.
- Magic cabinet and wooden cleaner are cheaper than most cleaning products.
- It is safe to use on all types of wood surfaces and is safe to use daily.
- It is not abrasive and helps generate a hard, strong finish for ultimate shine and depth.
- It is good for caring for high-end furniture as it contains a traditional ingredient used to care for high-end furniture called natural Brazilian carnauba wax.
- Magic cabinet and wooden cleaner contain water-resistant protective coating which it uses to guard against watermarks, dirt, and grime on wood cabinet surfaces.
- If you don’t wipe it away immediately after applying it, it will leave a residue.
- It does not work well in getting rid of tough and long-accumulated grease.
6. Weiman Wood Cleaner and Polish Wipes
Weiman Furniture Clean and Polish Wipes contain four essential oils which help in beautifying as well as protecting your wood cabinet from any build-up, damage and water spots. Weiman furniture wipes are recommended as they comprise UVX-15 Sunscreen, which helps to withstand discoloration and fading.
- Weiman Furniture’s clean and polish wipes put a protective scratch-resistant layer on wood cabinet surfaces, it also covers scratches.
- It can be used on any wood surface, restoring a beautiful shine with no slimy remnant.
- It has a nice polish shine which it leaves behind.
- It has a nice and moderate lemon fragrance.
- You can use it with your kids and pets around without any fear as it is safe for kids and pets.
- The ingredient is derived from plants.
- It has UVX-15 – Sunscreen which protects finishes from damaging UV rays and this prevents discoloration and fading.
- It does leave oil build-up and it is wax-free.
- It dries up fast after cleaning with it.
- It’s quite expensive
- Dried wipes when used to clean wood cabinet leaves spots on it.
7. Instant Cabinet Restorer
Instant Cabinet restorer is said to be the best wood cabinet cleaner in Amazon because with just a few sprays your wood cabinets will look new.
It is safe and you can also use it to restore your old wood cabinet or any other wood furniture.
- As the name suggests, an Instant cabinet restorer instantly restores your wood cabinets.
- It gets rid of fingerprints, grease, and dirt.
- Instant Cabinet cleaner is a gentle cleaner, it removes all kinds of residue and deposits.
- It adds a productive coating to your wood cabinets in order to protect your wood finishes.
- It brings out the natural beauty of wood cabinets.
- It is very easy to use. And you can also use it on floors and baseboards and other wooden furniture.
- It prevents your wood cabinets from drying out and cracking by conditioning and polishing them.
- It does not contain harmful petrochemicals.
- The sprayer does not work very well.
- The bottle is small, hence you need to purchase a good number to be able to cover large-good cabinets
Tips On Cleaning Wood Cabinets
You have to be careful while cleaning your wood cabinets so that you won’t end up with a scratched or streaked surface.
Here are some tip for cleaning your wood cabinets with any cleaning product;
- Use a soft cloth to wipe the cleaner on the outside of the cabinet doors and drawers. If you are dealing with a tough grease buildup, then you need to apply a little elbow grease to get rid of the buildup.
- Don’t forget to wipe the wood cabinet drawer pulls and door handles with the cleaner.
- To scrub the hardware you will need to dip a toothbrush in the cleaner.
- Remember to wipe the inside of the doors and drawers using the cleaner.
- For some cleaning product that requires rinsing, you have to dip a second cloth in clean water and use it to wipe away any residue from the wood cabinet surfaces.
- Dry all surfaces thoroughly with a clean towel, for some cleaners you might just need to allow it to dry on it way. Make sure to read the direction on the cleaner.
Remember to always clean with a soft cloth.
The above cleaning products we’re chosen as the top seven cleaning products for wood cabinets because of their high rating, longevity, price, demands, and quality. They are also available and accessible to all.