Vinyl flooring was first introduced in the 1930s in Sweden, it has evolved since then, it is no longer restricted to kitschy patterns, it’s now attainable in planks, tiles, and sheets that look like ceramic tile, stone, or wood.
Vinyl flooring is the best option for kitchen and bathrooms because of the 100% polymer material it is made of that makes it waterproof.
The following are the top 7 cleaning product for Vinyl Product
- Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System
- Reusable Mop Pad
- Rejuvenate luxury vinyl floor cleaner
- Better Life Naturally Dirt Destroying Cleaner
- O-Cedar ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop
- Rejuvenate Click and Clean Multi-Surface Spray Mop System
- Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Finish and Polish
Vinyl flooring is inexpensive, lasting, and water-proof. You can install vinyl flooring all by yourself as they come in tiles, planks and sheets. Vinyl flooring is available in several beautiful textures, styles, and colors that will match just about any area.
More details on the top seven cleaning products for Vinyl Floor will help you know exactly the one to go for, as you can not use all at once. The following cleaning product was not arranged in any particular order.
1. Reusable Mop Pad
Turbo microfiber mop pads are thicker, durable, and have thousands of micro-loops that grip dust, dirt, and dog hair like a magnet. They are not like your usual microfiber mop pads that are flat, flimsy, and easily spoils.
- Turbo Reusable mop pad, pick up debris faster and absorb more liquids. It makes for faster cleaning.
- This mop pad can be washed using washing machines. You can even wash it up to 100 times and reuse it, thereby saving money and reducing waste.
- It quickly gets rid of hair and debris with its Microfiber Gripping Technology that consists of more than ten thousand, of fiber loops that grip anything and everything on your floor.
- If you have a pet that sheds hair then this cleaning product is for you, as it is specifically designed to pick up pet hair.
- Turbo Reusable Mop Pad is Compatible With Swiffer WetJet or Bottom Attach Microfiber Mop
- Any floor cleaner will work with the pads
- They are easy to use and clean
- It works well on a Swiffer wet jet.
- It is slightly stained brown after the first wash.
- The reusable microfiber mop pads are not wide enough.
2. Amazon Daily Neutral Floor Cleaner
Neutral floor cleaner is a low-foaming formula for general floor maintenance.
- Just a tiny amount of the cleaner is enough
- It is easy to use and it cleans very well
- It does not require rinsing
- It does not leave residue or streak behind
- It is affordable
- It does not cloud or defect surfaces
- It removes ground-in dirt while restoring shine at the same time.
- It can also be used on tile and other hardwood floorings.
- It has a lemon scent that leaves your house smelling nice.
- It will streak if you use too much
- the jugs have a very fussy child-proof cap
3. Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner
Rejuvenate luxury vinyl floor cleaner can be used daily for cleaning your vinyl floor.
- Rejuvenate gets rid of dirt and grime, along with chemical residues other luxury vinyl flooring cleaners leave behind
- It can be used daily.
- It makes the vinyl floor look new and does not leave any residue.
- It dries quickly and it doesn’t smell
- It does not streak and leaves a good sheen without being overly
- Leaves a pee-like smell for a few minutes after it dries.
- It is not scented.
4. Better Life Naturally Dirt Destroying Cleaner
Better Life was created by two dads with the sole aim of showing the world that safety and performance can work very well together.
This green ready-to-use floor cleaner loses the dirt in a couple of squirts. It leaves your vinyl floor shining. It does not build-up on your floor as it is cleaner and not wax.
- Better life safely cleans and restores a brilliant shine to vinyl floors.
- It is great for cleaning daily spills without leaving residue.
- It does not contain VOCs, alkylphenol surfactants, and petroleum
- The fragrance is the citrus mint scent, it is perfume-free.
- It can also be used with dry mops such as microfiber mops.
- A little quantity squirted on the floor goes a long way.
- It does not require rinsing.
- It is non-toxic and biodegradable
- It is quite expensive
- If the right quantity is not used, you will end up with a sticky floor
5. O-Cedar ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop
O-Cedar ProMist Max is a faster way of cleaning vinyl floors and its double-sided microfiber spray mop makes for a better clean by saving time and getting rid of over 99% of bacteria with just water.
The ProMist MAX Spray Mop pad has Scrub Zones to help you fight stubborn dirt and sticky spots on the floor.
- O-Cedar ProMist Max has super-absorbent microfiber that effectively cleans your vinyl floor with just water
- It has a dual-sided mop head. You don’t need to change the mop pad as the large, dual-sided microfiber mop head flips allowing you to clean floors fast without having to change the mop pad.
ProMist Max comes with a refillable bottle. All you need to do is fill the bottle with water and add 2 small teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you are ready to shine your floors.
- The ProMist MAX Spray Mop uses the charm of thousands of microfibers to soak up the smallest dirt and dust elements.
- ProMist Max as a versatile microfiber pad allows you to use it either wet or dry. Wet is for a deeper clean to shine your floors or use dry for dusting your floors.
- The innovative one-touch release allows you to remove the spray bottle quickly and easily.
- Save money by washing your microfiber pad for repeat use. Pad is machine washable up to 100 times.
- ProMist MAX has a comfortable grip handle and trigger that allows you to easily control the amount of spray and it does not need expensive batteries.
- The mop head detaches easily
- it does not get around or under the table and chairs, and you can’t really turn it sideways to get into tighter spots.
6. Bona Stone, Tile, and Laminate Floor Polish
This floor polish restores the shine of the vinyl floor while protecting it against wear. The durable, urethane acrylic blend adds a high gloss protective layer and fills in micro scratches, evening out the appearance of your floor for a refreshed new look.
- Bona floor polish adds a protective layer on the vinyl floor & stacks in micro-scratches
- One bottle of Bona floor polish covers a good amount of flooring.
- It is green guard certified. It has low VOC emissions
- Wax buildup on the surface after using it for a very long time.
- After using it for a long time it starts leaving lines from sliding chairs in and out from under the table
7. Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Finish and Polish
This cleaning product is made with the following ingredient; Filtered Water, Zinc Free Polymer, Polymer Emulsion, Plasticizer, Mild Solvent, Leveling Surfactant, Biodegradable preservatives, and Antifoam. It does not have fragrance.
Quick Shine can be used on any kind of floorings such as Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Tile, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Tile, or Stone floors.
- Quick Shine renews, shines, and polishes floors.
- It is easy to use. All you need to do is just squirt the product on the flooring and spread it with a mop.
- It adds a protective layer filling in micro-scratches and evening out the appearance of the floor
- Quick Shine does not contain aluminum, ammonia, formaldehyde, fragrance, paraben, phthalate, and gluten. Making it safe for kids, pets, and the environment
- It is also approved by EPA, Safer Choice Product, and made in the USA
- After using Quick Shine on your vinyl floor and you spill any kind of cleaner on it, the cleaner will just melt through the finish, and you have to scrape up a big area around the spot and redo it to make it blend in again.
- Quick Shine layers eventually build up too much and cause an indescribable layer of haze and scummy-looking floors.
The above vinyl floor cleaners were chosen because of the reviews, their ingredients, and the price. All the above-selected vinyl floor cleaners are rated above four stars. And they are environmentally friendly, some are biodegradable, reusable, saves waste, and quite cheap.